Temecula HVAC services all brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Trane, Lennox, York, Goodman, Rheem and Ruud. We will not replace your air conditioning unit if we find that a repair could not fix the problem. We will give you an honest assessment of what is needed for your heating and air conditioning needs. Give us a call at (951) 229-0793 today to setup an appointment.
- If I could give an extra star I would. Our a/c went out and I called out 6 companies. Steve quoted the highest quality unit at the lowest price. They answered all of my phone calls and were friendly and professional. I was nervous as it's a huge purchase and usually deals like this are to good to be true. Steve showed up when he said (the next morning for install) his team was polite and friendly and I got a quality unit and a quality install at an amazing price!Katie L.
- Amazing service. I called with an emergency and Steve was at my door 20min later with a quick simple fix. He optimized the drainage, cleaned out the lines and gave the whole unit a check up. The cost was so affordable and the entire experience was fantastic. As AC is so crucial during the Temecula summers, we will have Temecula Valley HVAC back out every spring for a check up. Thank you!!!Lindsey K
- Needed to replace blown capacitors in our York AC. We were able to book a time for the crew to come out that afternoon. They replaced the capacitors and topped off the freon in about an hour. The price was 1/3 less than what we paid to have the same job done 3 years ago.Jeffrey C.
- Our air conditioner quit on July 5th. Based on the reviews I called Temecula Valley HVAC, and they came over about two hours later. We weren't surprised to learn that we needed a new unit. Everything was installed perfectly, with minimal fuss. They even installed the new NEST thermostat we'd bought for us. It was just what we wanted: affordable, responsive, and good service.Esther S.
- Lived up to the hype. Prompt service, knowledgable, honest. Highly recommended. He walked me through everything. He tried very hard not to call out others in the industry but said that if, "Someone wanted to get an extra $600 out of you, they could have just said this..." Obviously, he did not and was I pleasantly surprised with the charge.Shane H.