Temecula HVAC services all brands such as American Standard, Carrier, Trane, Lennox, York, Goodman, Rheem and Ruud. We will not replace your air conditioning unit if we find that a repair could not fix the problem. We will give you an honest assessment of what is needed for your heating and air conditioning needs. Give us a call at (951) 229-0793 today to setup an appointment.
- I usually don't take the time to write reviews but I felt compelled to write about Above All Air Conditioning. My A/C unit wasn't working and called Above All in the morning. Pete assured me that he'd be out the same day. Pete and Mike showed up as promised later in the day and were more than fair, very professional and honest. I'm so glad they did since it's 100 degrees and not pleasant in the house either. I can't say enough good things about this company and Pete and Mike. Wow is an understatement. They were fair, fast and are now our new A/C guys. I'd highly recommend them!!Aaron Beyer
- My wife Cathi and I needed our air conditioning fixed quickly and correctly and we wanted to make sure that it was done properly without being gouged for 200% mark up on parts. Pete and Mike showed up at our house and immediately went to work fixing the hot air output (turning it to cold) and they explained exactly which part needed to be replaced and they did it in a way that we could tell didn't included unneeded or extra items. We appreciate Pete Pharris and we recommend his service to anyone who wants an honest job that is done at a fair price. Thanks Pete ! !Rob & Cathi Stark
- I can't say enough great things about Pete and Above All Heating and Air. Our air conditioning went out during a very hot heat wave. Pete was wonderful at figuring out the problem, fixing it right, and being fair and reasonable with everything. It seems rare to find an honest air conditioning repair service, however Pete seems to pride himself on being fair and honest. He was thorough in diagnosing the problem and in his work, which made all the difference in getting us back up and running. I highly recommend Pete and Above All Heating and Air for all air conditioning needs, he really does an amazing job and is extremely fair and reasonable with his bill.Andrea S
- Not only did they come and fix my AC unit the next day they came and worked quickly and efficiently. So glad to have my AC back on this evening with my unit working a million times better than before. Besides the great service they also gave me some advise and background understanding as to how the AC unit works and how to keep it working in a more energy efficient way.Matthew McNiece
- When the team came out, it was getting late on a Friday, but they had said they would be there, so they were. They worked quickly and efficiently. Explained clearly what the problem was and had it fixed in no time. They were friendly and I was very happy with the job they did and their pricing was far better than any other place I had found.Jackie P
- Pete was absolutely phenomenal. He was quick, honest and had our air up and running better than ever before! And our unit was pretty bad before he got here. He was flexible and his service was wonderful. Can't thank him enough!Layah Calloway